Fall Programs

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hello from Carmine

Well, my brother took the words right out of my mouth! This has such an exciting week for us.
We are really getting settled in-and I can hardly wait to start sharing posts with you. Although we are brothers, Louie and I have very different tastes. Louie loves baseball but I love soccer.
And as for books, Louie likes historical fiction and graphic novels. I like mysteries and and sports biographies. I also love to cook-Louie, of course, loves to eat. Anyway, we will soon be sharing our favorite books with you, and receipes, jokes and anything else we can think of.
Hope you share things with us too.

Best wishes,
Carmine

1 comment:

Samantha Cordaro McCoy said...

Welcome Carmine and Louie to the Franklin Lakes Public Library. We love it here and know that you will too! The patrons are super friendly and are excited that you have come to live here! I hope you come and visit the local history room - because you are both now part of Franklin Lakes History!